Last updated on June 16th, 2018 at 12:23 pm
Most people of Tamriel believe that the Maniac are insane by nature; maybe the rumors are true. The Maniac have a high willpower and increased magicka.
The race is based on the Vanity Pack by CapsAdmin.
As a bonus, the race comes with a lot of japanese hair styles, for example 2ch Hair. Optionally, you can expand the race with special spells/abilities. In order to do that, you go to the second floor of Leyawiin Mages Guild (east). There’s a scroll named “The power of the Maniac” on the table which … Read more
Last updated on June 12th, 2018 at 04:18 am
This is the female version of Doge’s “Rüstung der Ehre” (armor of honor). The armor comes in two color variatios (blue and red), available in light and heavy. You can by all variants at the Best Defense in the Imperial City Market District. The original mod is required (the meshes and textures only).
… Read more
Last updated on June 12th, 2018 at 04:24 am
This is the improved version of zprospero’s “Plague Doctor Outfit” mod.
The following changes were made:
– invisible arm bug in first person is fixed: somehow Oblivion has problems with fullbody outfits which use head/hair slot as well. After I made the mask a separate item the bug was gone.
– improved UV map of mask: texture looks less stretched now
– made new icons: the outfit used Oblivion default icons before
– splitted the outfit into several parts (the three mask variants, shirt, pants, gloves and boots)
– changed the … Read more
Last updated on June 12th, 2018 at 04:22 am
RM and HGEC version
I converted Umaril, the boss monster in Knights of the Nine, into a playable armor. You can buy the armor in “A Fighting Chance” in Imperial City – Market District. It comes in different variations: normal, sexy, shiny. Requires the addon “Knights of the Nine”.
This version in comparision with “Umarils Armor for RM and HGEC”:
– I divided the full body armor into several parts: cuirass, greaves, boots, gauntlets and helmet
– the new place of purchase is “Fire and Steel” in Chorrol… Read more
Last updated on May 22nd, 2018 at 12:03 am
This mod adds two retextured armors to the game. Speak with the High Elf Selen to get these armors. She stands in front of the statue (fontain) in Bliss and explains you everything. Requires Shivering Isles.
- a black retextured Amber Armor
- a black retextured Madness Armor
- and a little quest
… Read more
In Fort Redman hides a vampire with his army. His name is Khan, a former Blade, expelled from the Blades as they seized him during his bloodlust and so they realized his true face. Hidden in his fortress he brood on revenge and plan an a destructive attack on Cloud Ruler Temple. Only a hero can stop him. Khan, known by the Blades as the legendary archer, will do everything to destroy everyone who get in his way. Are you the hero?
- a retextured armor
- a mighty bow and mighty arrows which are also retextured
- a retextered amulet with
… Read more