Last updated on June 16th, 2018 at 11:01 pm
I’m not always sticking to my plans but I do my best. I talked about my plans for the future some months ago on the Nexus forums. They changed a bit. So my current plans for the future are:
- translating some of my older mods which haven’t got an English translation yet (for example Maniac Race and Mysterious Elves); Edit (June 16, 2018): a complete list of the affected mods can now be found here
- finally releasing the English version of the new version of Abyss Demon
(that’s really a long-term project, it’s almost 10 years ago that I started this project, oh well )
- I still want to create a Doctor (Who) companion. Besides the 12th Doctor I may also include 9, 10 and 11. The 12th Doctor already exists as an NPC in my Sonic Screwdriver mod.
- I’m not sure about a Skyrim version of the Sonic Screwdriver anymore as it wasn’t as popular as I expected it to be. The simple Hidden Hideout did beat the Doctor’s fantastic tool according to the download stats.
One thought on “Current plans for the future (June 2018)”
2023 Selene is speaking ;-D
What is still valid from this list and what has changed? The second point is still valid. I don’t make plans for the future anymore because I usually don’t stick to them in favor of ideas that I subjectively find more “shiny” (more feasible and/or more interesting).
I use tags instead to mark my mod projects. But I admit that some of the projects that I tagged as WIP on Selene’s Shadow Realm are shelved (like “The Island House Redesigned” or “The translation project”). I try to keep the (generated) list of “active”* projects more up-to-date on Modding on the Spectrum:
* they are not shelved at least